Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) International Agreement

To be allowed to apply for a licence to sponsor under the Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) International Agreement category you must intend to sponsor:

  •  employees of overseas governments
  •  employees of international organisations
  •  private servants in diplomatic households or households of officials working for international organisations You must be a diplomatic mission or international organisation recognised by the UK (an international organisation includes offices of ‘states’ not recognised by the UK).
  • The ’List of international organisations whose employees qualify for exempt entry clearances’ is available on GOV.UK. If you are applying as an international organisation, you must be named on this list.
  • An application for a sponsor licence amounts to an acknowledgement that we may seek, from your Head of Mission or Head of Organisation, a limited waiver of inviolability and of immunity in order to enter your residence or premises to undertake compliance activity relating to your application or your sponsor licence.
  •  When making your application, you must send a signed letter from your Head of Mission, or Head of Organisation, confirming that they:
  •  agree to the application being made
  •  wish to sponsor migrants under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) International Agreement
  •  accept the sponsorship requirements
Want to find out if you qualify for a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) ?
Talk to our experts and get the right advice first time, every time.